Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My new adventure as a soccer coach!

A new adventure started today and I am so excited about it.  I (along with Vieve and Jessica) coach nine of the most adorable 5 year-olds in SOCCER.  I have always wanted to coach and so far…I am loving every minute of it.  We are the Angels.

Angels[2] The Angels at our first practice.

Tonight was our very first soccer game and these little girls were simply amazing!!!  I was so impressed with each one of them. 

2013-03-27_17.26.57 (1)

Our little huddle before the big game.

They were full of smiles, giggles and plenty of high-fives.   I love it. I am grateful for this little team.  We are going to have an exciting season.  I just know it. Oh by the way, we played the Bumblebees and tied them 1-1…just in case you wanted to know. Smile

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Our team is AMAZING and I think we are doing a dang good job of coaching! (Especially for being first timers) Go Angles!

Maleen said...

That is SO fun that you are doing this. I bet you are the best coach. I can't think of anyone more encouraging. I hope you guys have a great season.