Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Four amazing daughters of God…I am blessed to know.

I have many inspiring people in my life and I am so grateful for each and every one of them. They have touched my life in ways that are indescribable.  They have helped me become the person that I am today. As I took a few moments to ponder these incredible people, my thoughts turned to four amazing young women. I have had the privilege to teach them, to laugh with them, to cry with them, to have fun with them but most of all…to be inspired by them. They are growing up to be beautiful daughters of God.

 DSC09590

Sister Valentine in Australia

Katie

Sister Liston in California

Sister Lehman and Sister Wheatley (2)

Sister Wheatley in California

Traci

Sister Yeo in Thailand

Each one of these sweet young ladies has chosen to serve an eighteen-month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints where they are testifying each day of the love of our Heavenly Father has for each one of us. I have received countless letters from them and I love hearing from them. I feel so blessed to be a part of their lives. They truly are inspiring. The letters that I receive from them come with words of wisdom and love at the exact moment in time that I need them. I am truly blessed because of them. It is an incredible experience to open, read and ponder each letter. I love to read their testimonies and to feel the love that they have for our Heavenly Father and our Savior, Jesus Christ. They are powerful. They are inspiring. They are daughters of God. I love them so much. I miss them but I know that they are where they are supposed to be… experiencing incredible adventures to bring them closer to our Heavenly Father.  I am so proud of them.  These special friends truly are amazing young women!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

How great for these young women to be able to receive letters from you while on their mission. I'm sure you inspire them as much as they inspire you!