Thursday, July 26, 2012

I know who I am!

Hello…I am back!  It has been a long time but I am back…better than ever!

Today…I would like to share a quote that has helped me remind me of who I am.  The past couple of months have been a time in my life where I have had to truly figure out who I am.  Luckily, I have had amazing friends and family who have been there to listen, laugh, and cry with me.  If you are struggling…these statements are powerful.  Read them.  Ponder them.  Find out who you truly are…I know that I am a daughter of God.

positive-affirmation

I am of great worth and I know who I am.

I truly am a daughter of God!

~Michelle

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Love it. Such an inspiring message.

It was great to run into you. I wish Tyler still worked at your end of the building.

¡Vieve! said...

Welcome back! It's been so long, I can't wait to read your words. I love that print-out - every one of the statements just touches my heart, and I'm glad you know who you are.