Wednesday, March 3, 2010

…a little taste of heaven

BTW So…there is this cutest little place that has most delicious treats on earth…cupcakes.  Now I am not one for a cupcake nor any type of cake…but, these delicious gourmet cupcakes is almost like tasting a lit bit of heaven.  Vieve found this place (The Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe)  and now…it has become the most blessed place to visit.  We do something awesome…we visit the cupcake place.  We need a pick-me-up…we visit the cupcake place.We need to cheer someone up…we visit the cupcake place.  It is the coolest place alive.  

So, tonight…we decided that someone needed us to add little bit of cheer into his/her life (I don’t want to disclose too much information)…so we visited the cupcake place.  We found the perfect delectable cupcake—Luscious Lemon Raspberry cupcake.  We took our little box of goodness and headed to a house where the not-so-cheerful person lived and scoped it out.  Ok…I can’t go into any more details…I don’t want to give our adventure away…but…let me add, it was hysterical!!  What a great day to be alive!!!

Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

How much fun was tonight? Am I the only one that thinks this should become a common thing we do every week or so...?

Gerb said...

I am so THERE. That looks amazing!