Sunday, August 30, 2009

…and the winner is…

Thanks so much for posting such fun memories!!  I loved each one of them!!!  Anyway, the winner is…Angela!!! 

My favorite memory of Angela…it was the last night of camp, all the Stake leaders were in my cabin, curled up in a plethora of blankets with those hand and feet warmers because it was so cold outside.  We told stories and laughed and laughed and laughed.  I think that there were a few tears in there somewhere!!!  It was great!!!  Thanks Angela, for being such an awesome example and a fabulous friend!!!

Michelle

2 comments:

Angela said...

Im so EXCITED I never win anything. I actually dreamed I didnt win and when I woke up I thought oh good I still have a chance. I remember that night at girls camp. It was so fun I was glad I came in your cabin and shared the tears and the fun. Thanks Michelle your awesome...

¡Vieve! said...

Aw, I didn't win. >frowny face<