Monday, June 29, 2009

What’s that coconut in my chocolate?

coconut_jpg_300x1000_q85My friend, Abs, dropped by my desk this morning  to give me a taste of her treat.  I did not recognize the white package but, when she dropped the delicious chocolate morsels in my hand.  They looked like M&M’s but, they did not taste like them.  They were some sort of coconut-chocolaty thingies.  

These little delights were simply fabulous!!   I love them!  I asked her what I was tasting.  She said they are the new M&M’s.  Oh my goodness, they are so yummy!!  WOW!!  I am glad that they put coconut in my chocolate.  They are simply divine!!! 

So, I am sure all of you have heard of the NEW M&M craze.  If you have not, you must try them.  They are simply fabulous!!  

Have a great day eating Coconut M&M’s!

Michelle

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Now there is something that I am going to have to try!!!

¡Vieve! said...

I heart the coconut m&m's. I'm eating some right now as I write this even.