Monday, February 23, 2015

Pedicures!

The adventures of this week have begun…the good ones and the not-so-good ones. I decided that since I have a couple of not-so-good adventures this week, I needed to have a fun one to start off this week. My pedicure friends and I headed to have our toes flaunted over, our feet soaked and our calf muscles massaged. HEE HEE!!!

1424844331629

This picture is kinda blurry…but my toe nails are salmon color with white flowers on them. I love a really good pedicure and we finally found the perfect place.  They even serve you a can of delicious cold Diet Coke (or any other soda or water that you prefer). 

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

That pedicure place is straight-up amazing! Your toes were so cute, I can't wait to go back and get Easter-themed!