Tuesday, February 24, 2015

an IV, a camera and a much needed nap…

1424840321375

I am home from the hospital!!! I was on an IV for 5 hours while I waited for the tests to be performed.  Finally, they took me to the room where they were going to perform the scope.  I quickly drifted off to sleep for a much needed nap while they put a camera down into my stomach, upper intestines, took pictures of what was happening and then, took two biopsies. I should know the results in a few days.  The test wasn’t too bad since I was asleep for all of it. 

What hurts the most is the blasted IV.  Look at my poor arm…OUCH!!!

1424841353389

Now, I am just chilling in my room…pondering…grateful to be alive and HEALING!!!  

1424840468634

Today has been a long day!!!!

Goodnight!!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Flip, that bruise is straight up gnarly! Hopefully the tests come out fine, and you'll beat whatever is in there!