Wednesday, January 9, 2013

SNOW!!

Tonight, we met at Mom’s home and created our winter craft.  SNOW.  For some reason tonight, we had so many issues.  Paint spilling. Modge Podge sticking to everything except for where it was supposed.  Silver glitter sprinkled everywhere. A delightful 5-year-old excited to help her aunt. Paint brushes flying through the air landing in places they were supposed to land. It was a crazy night.  But…we had lots of fun and plenty of laughter. 

2012-12-15_13.22.46

This is what the unfinished project looked like.  My dad cut these out for us.  Isn’t he amazing and talented?

2013-01-09_20.46.58

After painting, modge podging, glittering and adding plenty of adorable embellishments…the finished project.  Simply adorable…if I would say so myself. 

Now…to place it in its home for the month of January.

3 comments:

Maleen said...

That turned out super cute. I'm impressed that you gals make one every month. Way to be crafty.

¡Vieve! said...

I am so glad this turned out so well after all of our issues! I hope next month's isn't so crazy!

Samantha F. said...

Too cute!!