Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I love these cards!!

Tonight, I taught my monthly card class.  I was so excited about tonight’s class.  In fact, every time I looked at my cute little creations, I would just smile.  I wanted to do something a tad bit different.  I decided that we would make mini cards and a cute card holder.  Aw…I love creating things and sharing them with my awesome friends. 

2013-01-06_18.51.44

Isn’t this mini card holder simply adorable?  I think it is.  It was so easy to make. Oh, my goodness, I just fell in love with it. 

2013-01-06_18.38.13
Then, I added 4 miniature cards.  I had so much fun creating these cards.  They just bring a smile to my face every time I look at them. Love them!!

Aw…I love making cards!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I loved making these cards so much! They were easy and so cute, plus their little holder is so adorable!