Sunday, October 23, 2011

I realized a few things today…

I realized a few things today…

I realized that I can sleep 8 hours straight and  enjoy it.  Yes, last night was the first time that I have slept that long in a VERY LONG time! What a great day to be alive!

peanut butter and honey

I realized that I make the most incredible delicious peanut butter & honey masterpiece.

Food

I realized that the diet coke in the refrigerator in my dad’s shop is much colder than those in their house.  HUZZAH!!!

 

1905496

I realized that I can never have too many pencil sharpeners for my colored pencils. UGH…I keep misplacing them.

2005AcuraTL[3]

I realized that I never get bored while driving in my car.  There is always something to do, something to think about, something to listen to or something to look at.

In the scriptures, we read, “…but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass…”  I know that this is true.  Small and simple things to do bring great and amazing things.   Have a delightful day!!

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Huzzah - so many great things to learn! And if your peanut butter/honey's are such masterpieces, why have you not made me one, so that I can judge for myself?

Gerb said...

HOORAY for a good night's sleep!!