Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a hug from the inside out

Do you ever have one of those days that you search for anything to bring you a little bit of comfort?  Today was one of those days. You know one of those days that no matter how hard anyone tries to make you laugh…you laugh for a minute but then the tears start to well up in your eyes and you start to panic because at any given moment everyone in your office is going to see those tears?  Well, I had one of those days and I am not a fan.  Just in case you are wondering….I was able to keep all tears inside the eyes.  I mark that as a personal triumph. YAHOO!!!

As I drove home from work, I was thinking of what could bring me comfort and get me out of this teary mood.  When I was pulling into my driveway, I realized that I was a tad bit hungry.  Then all of a sudden,  I knew what would help bring me comfort (and cure the hunger feeling)  67052756-f83f-4acf-9bf6-4c4018ad1d70A grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup.  I know that when I eat this delicious combo, it is like receiving a hug from the inside out.   They are such warm deliciousness. They are exactly what I needed tonight…receiving a hug from the inside out.

Hope your day is filled with plenty of hugs!

~Chelle!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I'm so glad you got to have some comfort- even in the form of food. And yahoo for keeping in tears! You're strong!