Monday, September 19, 2011

flip flopping of the heart

So…I would say that I am a thoughtful person. I love sending cards and letters to people. I love making treats and delivering them to friends and family. I love remembering people on their birthdays and dropping by a special gift of some sort. I love doing things for other people. I love to see the smiles on their faces or be a recipient of their sweet hugs. Something about that just brings a lot of joy to my heart. As for being a recipient of these types of things…lets just say that it doesn’t happen very often to me. So, when it does…it really makes my heart flip flop with happiness.

Let me share with you the most recent ‘flip flopping of the heart”. For the past few weeks, I have been having horrible headaches. Sometimes my headache turns into a migraine or it will stay awhile and pound…pound…pound. On this  particular day…it was the same thing.  I woke up and was almost ready for work when a horrific headache decided to enter my head. The pound pound pound can easily bring me to tears. I definitely can say that I am not a fan of these horrific headaches.

Fast forward the story a couple of hours (I don’t want to bore you with the not-so-fun details)…I arrive at work with a sad-not-wanting-this-headache attitude.  I know that when I walked through the door that I looked as if I was about to burst into tears.  Ok…I wasn’t about to burst into tears, I was already at that stage.  Vieve noticed the little bit of sadness upon my face and presented me with the cutest little package.  It was filled with fun little bite size candies and fruit snacks.  Instantly, it brought a smile to my face and my heart was flip flopping with happiness. 0912111102-00 Accompanying this fun little box of treats was the cutest little note.  Oh, I love receiving notes and little treasures!!0912111103-00

Thank you  VIeve for being so kind, sweet and thoughtful.  This little gift brought a lot of happiness and plenty of flip flopping! I do hope that my head feels better soon!

I hope that as you go about your day that you remember to create some happiness in someone’s life.

Happy day to you!

~Chelle!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

If i could draw better, that picture would be cuter, but I gave it my best shot. I'm glad you liked my dumb little thing- and that your head is better!