Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love these type of people!

I love it when people go out of way to brighten the lives of others.  Their simple acts of kindness seem to bring smiles on the faces of people that they really don’t even know.  They just do it because they truly are sincere.

This happened to me today…one of those simple acts of kindness.  My life was brightened because of sweet act from a teller at the bank.  I really do not like going to the bank.  For some reason, it is one of my least favorite things to do.  But today was different.  I deposited some money into the canister thingy and sent it to the teller. 

When I received the canister thingy back with my receipt, I looked at it and smiled.  This is what I saw…

0217111638-00(2)He did not have to do it but it truly brightened my day!  Aw…I love these type of people! 

I hope that you have a great day!!

~Michelle

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love when a complete stranger can brighten your day. You never know when something so small can mean so much to someone else!!

¡Vieve! said...

I love when people do random things that make me smile - especially strangers. Love the new blog look, yo.