Monday, May 3, 2010

aw…I love my slippers!!!

0503102102-00(2) 

I woke up early...extremely early...this morning to the most undesirable feeling.  I strongly dislike (hate) this type of feeling.  The feeling that you know you will be staying close to your home and not leaving for any reason. I am not sure what was in the few items that I ate yesterday to cause such a horrible feeling today…BUT...something was in the food and it did not like me at all.  Along with the questionable feeling, I was cold one minute and then hot the next.  UGH!!  I stayed in my jammies, pulled on a sweatshirt, grabbed my quilt and slipped on my slippers.  Aw...my slippers...they bring me comfort.  I love them so much.  They cuddle my feet perfectly and keep them all snuggly and warm. If I have to have one of these types of days...I am grateful that I have my slippers to bring me comfort.  Aw…I love my slippers!!!

Hope your day was great & something brought you comfort!!

Michelle

3 comments:

Shelby said...

I love my slippers too! they are oh so comfy and oh so warm! hehe! :D

¡Vieve! said...

I love slippers! I wish it were more socially acceptable to go to work in them.

Samantha F. said...

Ah slippers, bringing so much joy around the world, got to love 'em. I love sitting in front of our fireplace with slippers on and some hot cocoa, with the little marshmallows in it, and a good book. Now I read outside in the hammock, I sometimes take my slippers out there even. Dutch isn't too impressed when I do that and track anything inside though.