Tuesday, September 25, 2007

oh, deliciousness....


Ever since I was a little girl, my true treat in life was to go to the office supply store. I could and would browse the paper aisle for hours. Oh, this was heaven for me. I was easily bribed to the do the dishes, vacuum, or whatever it may be just to go the "paper" store. Then, as I grew-up, paper is still a delicious treat. Oh, so many scrapbooking papers to look at and to touch, papers that are bright & cheery, papers that are more matted and dull, papers that have words all over them, papers...papers...papers--oh, I know that I am in heaven when I am surrounded by fun and exciting papers. Maybe this is one of the reasons that I love being a CTMH consultant. So, when I received the most delicious treat in the mail today--the "From Me to You Card Kit", I knew life was simply FABULOUS. As I opened up this box of happiness, all the worries and stresses seemed to disappear for a time. I know, definitely, that I am in heaven.

People might think that I am crazy when it comes to scrapbooking and card making, but I just remind them that they probably do not know what heaven is all about. For this is my world-my sanctuary-my heaven--the world of paper, ink, ribbons and stamps--my stress relief!

2 comments:

Gerb said...

I am also in love with card making, but I do not have the space or the time to collect all the papers, ribbons and embellishments I desire. I can testify, people, that Michelle's cards are FAB-U-LOUS!! (in case you needed more convincing)

mE said...

Michelle! Welcome to the blog world! I just read about your pants and skirt fiascos and your "what I want to accomplish list".... love them! (and NO, I am not going to tell you my skirt fiasco... lol) :) Watch out, blogging is sooo addicting!!