Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sealed forever!


DSC_0632Jordon River Temple
(I took that picture…doesn’t it look like a painting?  I am not sure how I did it but  I did.)

On Thursday, August 21, 2014, one of my dearest friends, attended the temple to take out her endowments and was sealed to her husband for time and all eternity. She has been spiritually working for this moment to happen for such a long time. It was finally here. Her big day—surrounded by so many loved ones-was finally here. Words cannot describe how I felt as I drove to the temple to witness such an exciting event. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be with her in her first endowment session. I loved this opportunity and felt a great amount of love for her as I witnessed something powerful taking place in her life.
DSC_0635
 
DSC_0658
 
DSC_0660
 
DSC_0661
Aw…there is just something that I feel when dear friends want me to be a part of such an amazing experience. It does something to my heart when I witness this very first time experience and reminds me of how important we are in the lives of each other…that needing each other and wanting to be with each is extremely important. It is like a million…no, a billion, no… even more…a greater amount of endorphins running through your entire body surrounding every fiber and filling up every ounce with so much happiness that you cannot stop smiling.
DSC_0667
 
DSC_0676
I am so grateful for Vieve for wanting and needing me to be a part of this when she has so many others that could have turned to. I have been on the other hand of that when I haven’t felt that important and needed when it comes to things like this. So, as for today, my heart is filled with joy and I am grateful to have had this experience and to have such a great friend! Thanks Vieve!!!
DSC_0668
Together forever!!
~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I'm so thankful for you for so many things here! Thanks for coming, and thanks for all of your help getting me there, and thanks for taking the awesome pictures! I am grateful for your friendship and sharing the day with me! :D

Maleen said...

That picture is amazing. You should make a large copy for Vieve for her to remember.