Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My name in bright lights!!

Sometimes when you are trying to find a little bit of sunshine in a moment where the sun is not shining and the tears are a plenty, you find one thing that makes you smile.  It was so simple and so small but it did bring a little smile to my heart. 

It has been a very long four weeks.  Four weeks that I do not want to relive…ever.  For the past four weeks, I have visited doctors, I have had medical tests, I have had antibiotics, and I have had plenty of days that have been filled with tears.   I have said many prayers and have had many prayers said in my behalf.  I am grateful for my family and friends who have been the most amazing support during this not-so-fun trial.   Today, I received another round of medication.  Hopefully, this round will be the last that I have to have. 

Anyway,  I was waiting in line to pick up my “new best friend”  for the week(another round of medication), my dear friend, Vieve, told me to look up.  It was my name.  Instantly, I smiled.  I have always wanted to see my name in bright lights…too bad it was just to let me know that I  prescription was ready. 

IMG_4738

Doesn’t that name look awesome?  I loved it.  It truly made me smile.  Even thought I really enjoyed seeing my name in the bright lights, I hope that I do not have to see again…anytime soon.  As for now, I am ready to be done with this trial.

Have a happy day!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Oh man, I am so sorry for all of your sicknesses, and I hope this final round of pills will clear the bad stuff out while letting the good in. I am still so psyched we saw the name..its the little things that brighten the day!