Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let’s spread warm fuzzies!!

Hey everyone!!!

It is National Letter Writing Month!!!  I was really excited when I found it this information.  I love writing letters and I love receiving letters.  I love the excitement of picking out a card or stationary, writing the letter, addressing and placing the stamp on the corner of the envelop.  It is so much fun!!  I love the warm fuzzies that I receive when I place that cute little treasure in the mail receptacle.  Do you know what is even better than all of that?  Hearing from the person that it brought a smile to their face and a tug at their heart!!!  I LOVE IT!!

2013-04-04_08.25.20

So…to celebrate National Letter Writing Month, I want to encourage everyone to write at least one letter and mail it to someone special.   Express to them how special they are and how much they truly mean to you.  I know that you will feel that same type of excitement when you realize that you brightened someone’s day and that you tugged at someone’s heartstrings.

If you choose to celebrate this amazing month of writing letters, I will send you a special gift in the mail.  I truly will!! Smile 

Let me answer a few questions…

What do I need to do to receive a special gift in the mail? 

  • Write a letter, or two or three…it doesn’t matter how many…and mail them.. 
  • Re-visit this blog entry and write a comment about how it made you feel when you dropped the letter(s) in the mailbox.
  • Email me at luv2stamp0225 (dot) msn (dot) com with your address of where you would like to receive your treasure.
  • THEN…wait patiently for your little gift to arrive in the mail.

Let’s band together and spread warm fuzzies throughout the land!!

Happy Letter Writing!!

~Michelle

2 comments:

Gerb said...

Do you know what my most favorite thing is to find in my mailbox? A sweet note from my friend Michelle! They always come just when I need a little lift - and they always make me feel awesome! When I mailed off a letter this afternoon I imagined how happy it would make the person I sent it to, how it might bring him the same happiness that your letters bring to me!

¡Vieve! said...

I love getting letters so much, I think you're the only one I get any from! Knowing of this challenge, and armed with my cute letter kit, I sat down to write a note, and accidentally sent out all 8! Hopefully these people (some of whom I've NEVER sent a letter to!) will like the card and not think me weird for sending a card out of the blue!