Monday, February 25, 2013

Aw…it is my birthday!!!

Hi…today is my birthday!! WOOT!! WOOT!! It was filled with a great amount of warm fuzzies. I was spoiled 100 percent and at this moment, I am completely overwhelmed with happy thoughts!! I love my family and friends. I arrived at work and found my desk decorated with amazing decorations and fantastic presents. Aw…I was spoiled!!!  Thanks Vieve for making my day at work simply amazing!!  Breakfast…Kneaders.  Lunch…The Brick Oven.  Dinner with my family at Texas Roadhouse.  (I am not sure that I want to eat ever again…so much delicious food).  Aw…today has been great!!

2013-02-25_08.36.48

There definitely wasn’t any room to work.  What a delightful day!!

2013-02-25_08.37.40

Aw…I love being spoiled!!!

2013-02-25_08.41.15

Thank you dear family and friends for helping me celebrate another year.  I love life and today was one of the best days ever!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Happy Birthday to you, friend! I was so happy you liked the day, and had a good birthday! :)