Friday, June 17, 2011

Favorite things Friday…creating cards!

One of my most favorite things is ….

0326111200-00

creating cards!

One my most favorite things is creating cards.  I love it.  I love to create new cards and send them to people that I simply adore.  The card that is featured above is one of my most favorite ones.  I happen to be in Zuchars and noticed these adorable mini cupcake liners.  I had to have them.  I knew that I needed to create something with them…Viola!!  This is what I ended up with…it makes the cupcake 3D. 0326111201-01

0326111201-00For the frosting, I found some of this “bumpy” ribbon from Joann's.  I knew that it would be the perfect texture to complete my cupcake card.  The problem is…it doesn’t fit in an envelope.  I guess, it will be one that has to accompany a package.  :D

Yes, I do have a passion for making cards.  I love it and wanted to share it on my Favorite Things Friday post. 

Happy Friday!!

~Michelle

3 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

This card was so hard for me to make! I love to make cards, but I like it more when its easier. :)

Gerb said...

I was so excited when I was the recipient of one of these beauties! You are truly a creative genius.

Ammie said...

AND you're SO good at creating cards!! creative genius is right!