Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014...Hello 2015!!


 
I am grateful to say goodbye to 2014 and I am ready for 2015.  I hope that this year, as I strive to do the best that I can, the following desires, hopes, and dreams become not just items written on paper but truly a part of my heart and soul.…

I want to grow more spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally.
I want this year to be the best year that I have had so far in the many years that I have lived.
I want to grow closer to our Heavenly Father.
I want to become the best person that I can be.
I want to live up to my full potential.
I want to become a better friend to my family and friends.
I want people to feel like they are a better person when they leave my presence.
I want to become more physically fit.
I want to stay out of debt so that money is not bondage.
I want to laugh more.
I want my heart to be touched in ways that bring me closer to the Spirit.
I want to feel good about myself.
I want to be more organized with items, time and stuff.
I want to smile more.
I want my faith to be unwavering.
I want to be a true follower of Christ.
I want to be a good example to others.
I want to become more knowledgeable in the gospel.
I want to become more knowledgeable in lots of things.
I want to love running. I want to run to relieve stress.
I want to be kinder in word, thought and action.
I want to attend the temple more often.
I want to trust people.
And of course—have a husband!! :)
 
I will try my hardest to make this year the happiest year that I have ever had.  I know that there will be trials and moments along the way but I am grateful for so many things in my life that truly make me ME!. 

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I love all of these goals! I am wishing you so much luck with them, I know you can do them! :D