Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Modest is the hottest!

Last Sunday, I was privileged to have the opportunity to be called to serve with the most amazing young women in the world. I am so excited to serve with them and be a part of their lives. There are 19 of them and they are simply beautiful. I am so excited to be able to teach and learn from them. I cannot even be more excited. Tonight, we had an amazing activity with these sweet girls. One of the young women had set up a “Modest is the Hottest” fashion show. It was absolutely amazing. The girls that were participating brought something that they could wear to school and another outfit that was appropriate for church. It was awesome to watch their personalities come alive while they were modeling and their craziness after their runway walk.  DSC_0093

 DSC_0094DSC_0097DSC_0100Aw…I love these girls.

As I learn to put complete trust in the Lord, I know that He will direct my path and with this—many great and wonderful things will come to pass. I am so grateful for these new adventures that will teach me so much about myself and show me my potential while being blessed by these amazing young women. I am so grateful!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

How fabulous! I know you'll do great in this calling - and your YW look fabulous!