Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Snow!!!

This morning as I left for work, I did not grab a coat, nor did I grab any gloves, nor did I wear decent shoes…when I looked outside my window at work…I could not believe what I was saw.  Seriously?  At that moment, I realized that I was not dressed for the weather outside.  I was dreading going outside after work.  The thought came to me…hmmm…maybe I will just stay the night at work.

20131203_162334

When I walked outside, I looked at my car…20131203_172332I noticed that I my car had been cleaned off.  I had a SNOW ANGEL.  I looked at Vieve’s car and it was cleaned off too.  She had a Snow Angel!!   I am so grateful for the Snow Angel that rescued me from being frozen too death.   I am truly blessed. 

When I arrived home from work, my drive-way had been cleaned off too.  I had a SNOW ANGEL at home too!!  WOW!!!  I am so grateful!

 

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I was so grateful we had a snow angel at work! It's always so awful to see how much snow there is, and so awesome to have someone looking out for you.